Director of Product Management
Market compensation and benefits package, including a pension scheme and private medical insurance.
The Director of Product Management holds responsibility for the product management of the existing product portfolio and being a SME for the product. The position will collaborate with all parts of the organization to support the development, marketing, and sales of the product portfolio, whilst taking ownership of the S&OP planning and demand forecasting alongside supply chain.
This role will lead the product management function and report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Long term this role will build and scale the product management function capable delivering Ori’s mission of enabling widespread patient access to lifesaving treatments.
- Own the product roadmap by collaborating with key stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Technical, Scientific and Manufacturing.
- Owns the product roadmap taking input from all relevant sources including external VoC and internal stakeholders.
- By working with sales and marketing, develops demand, awareness, and sale of present and future products.
- Oversees production, supply and distribution of products.
- Works with Sales and Marketing to forecast demand owning Sales and Operations Planning process (S&OP).
- Working with the internal technical and scientific teams to build business cases for R&D projects.
- Works with the Scientific and Technical functions to develop, enhance and characterize new product capabilities and feature enhancement.
- Relevant business or technical qualification(s).
- Experience in working with innovative and complex electro-mechanical systems.
- Experience in the complete lifecycle of product development.
- High EQ, cross functional influence without authority, team leadership and experience in working both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen, customer focus.
- Ability to work in and lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Thrive working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Ideally exposure to and appreciation of developing products under a QMS and ISO13485.
- Passionate about enabling patient access to life saving cell and gene therapies.
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Please send an up to date CV, with salary expectations with a short cover note indicating your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies.