Full Stack Software Engineer (Python)
Office based - UK (Cambridge) some flexible home working
Competitive salary and benefits package, including a pension scheme and private medical insurance
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team and build a new application using Python, Django and Angular. You’ll be working within a modern development environment where you can take ownership and influence technical decision making, working closely with other senior stakeholders.
This is an opportunity for a developer to work on an industry changing product and be involved in the formative stages of the software team.
- Leading new application development for the Ori platform
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Experience in developing apps from concept through to completion
- Demonstrated Linux-based development
- Working experience with CI/CD tooling such as Selenium, Karma & Python unit testing frameworks
- Understanding and good knowledge of Git and GitHub
- Extensive experience working with Python and frameworks such as Django, Flask or Pyramid
- Ability to be agile and work in a start-up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to take complex software concepts and propose them in non-software language to colleagues
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Takes initiative when required and keeps others informed of decisions
- Proven ability to engage constructively and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels across different departments to deliver objectives
- Passionate about wanting to make a difference in patient outcomes
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Please send an up to date CV, with salary expectations with a short cover note indicating your suitability to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies.