Office based - UK (Cambridge)
Competitive salary and benefits package, including a pension scheme and private medical insurance.
Ori is looking for an experienced, highly skilled hardware technician to join our growing team, playing a key role in building, commissioning, and analysing Ori’s manufacturing platform.
This role is critical in enabling Ori to take a technology to market which is designed to increase the availability and affordability of Cell and Gene Therapies to treat disease.
You will be an integral member of the Ori engineering team which is critical to the success of our products and company.
- Responsible for complex and precise electro-mechanical assembly work of Ori’s prototypes and new product designs
- Initial assembly and integration of Ori’s new prototypes and products, feeding back areas for improvement to the design and assembly process
- Design and creation of new product assembly fixtures and test rigs
- Testing and characterization of Ori’s new product designs
- Problem solving, troubleshooting and rework of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Responsible for the delivery of Ori early series integrated prototypes through NPI pilot build lines
- Taking responsibility for ensuring risks and issues are identified, escalated and managed closely throughout the product lifecycle
- Experience working on build and commission of brand-new electromechanical assemblies
- Experience in working from engineering drawings and/or verbal and written instructions
- Experience in managing an engineering lab and looking after risk-assessments and training of individuals
- Desirable to have experience working in a highly regulated industry e.g. medical, nuclear, aviation
- Passionate about wanting to make a difference in patient outcomes
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Please send an up to date CV, with salary expectations with a short cover note indicating your suitability to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies.