By using the Ori Biotech Website you accept these terms
Who we are and how to contact us
Ori Biotech is driving innovation in CGT manufacturing. The Ori Biotech Website is owned and operated by Oribiotech Limited (trading as “Ori Biotech”) a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09757696 and VAT registration GB312591522 and whose registered office is situated at 35 Beaufort Court Admirals Way, South Quay Waterside, London, E14 9XL (Ori Biotech/we/us/our). You can contact us at email@example.com.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms and the Ori Biotech Website
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Ori Biotech Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. We may update and change the Ori Biotech Website from time to time.
We may suspend or withdraw the Ori Biotech Website
You warrant that:
- You will comply with all applicable laws at all times;
- You will not access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of the Ori Biotech Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Ori Biotech Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Ori Biotech Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You may use the Ori Biotech Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Ori Biotech Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate, or humiliate any person.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send, or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To take any action that affects Ori Biotech’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses, or threatens others
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Ori Biotech Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Ori Biotech Website is accurate, complete, or up to date.
In addition, any information presented on the Ori Biotech Website as of a particular date may only be accurate as of such date and Ori Biotech disclaims any responsibility to update such information. Ori Biotech shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on the Ori Biotech Website and you agree that all access and use of the Ori Biotech Website, and any and all content presented on the Ori Biotech Website, is at your own risk.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Ori Biotech Website and all material published in connection with them (including, but not limited to, the company name, logo, and all product names). The Ori Biotech Website is protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved to Ori Biotech.
You must not copy, modify or download (except in the case of download as permitted below) any part of the content on the Ori Biotech Website without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors (which we may refuse to grant).
You are only permitted to download one copy of the material from the Ori Biotech Website for personal, non-commercial use, and the Ori Biotech Website may not be copied, distributed, further downloaded, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise exploited except as provided herein without the express written permission of Ori Biotech. It is the policy of Ori Biotech to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted under law. The use or misuse of these trademarks, copyrights, or other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, communications regulations and statutes, and other laws, statutes, and/or regulations.
News & Press Releases
The Ori Biotech Website may contain information, news, and/or press releases, the content of which is accurate or current only as of the date of the particular information, news, press release, or posting. Ori Biotech does not update press releases once they have been made public.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where the Ori Biotech Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Ori Biotech Website and any services you receive in connection with the Ori Biotech Website.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Ori Biotech Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Ori Biotech Website.
- use of or reliance on any services in connection with the Ori Biotech Website,
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Your responsibility for loss or damage suffered by us
You agree fully to indemnity us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of the Ori Biotech Website and services connected to it.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that the Ori Biotech Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Ori Biotech Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
Rules about linking to the Ori Biotech Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Ori Biotech Website in any website that is not owned by you. The Ori Biotech Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Ori Biotech Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on the Ori Biotech Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?